"On the Great Central 'Road'." Warburton by australia2
Warburton Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Very roughly half way across from Laverton, W.A. to Uluru, N.T. It was the one overnight stop at the petrol station/motel in the vicinity of the aboriginal settlement.
All the facilities there were what you would expect and hope for on such an adventurous journey.
I got a good night's sleep and 'Siggy' was waiting as usual in the morning.
Rarin' to go - further east. An unusual heading on her round Aussie tripping.
Coping superbly with the very many kilometres of unsealed 'road'.
Coming towards Len Bidell's historic 'gunbarrel highways' localities.
And Lassiter's cave.
australia2's Related Pages
Warburton Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warburton
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Warburton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warburton
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape York Intro, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bamaga Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Broome Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalgoorlie Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mannheim Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryborough Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue