"Paradise of nature, but isolated." Otok Mljet by halikowski
Otok Mljet Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 95 photos
If you travel the high road south-east from Sobra towards Saplunara, you pass this little church with its spectacular views back to the mainland. These islands are full of these little churches or chapels, often in lonely out-of-the-way spots. On the saint's day of the chapel in question, pilgrimages will be made there.
halikowski's Related Pages
Otok Mljet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "fragrant and robust island"
- "an island with a national park"
- "Mljet - Lost Dream"
- "Most beautiful island I've seen so far"
- "Paradise of nature, but isolated."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Otok Mljet
- Hotels in Otok Mljet
- Transportation in Otok Mljet
- Nightlife in Otok Mljet
- Shopping in Otok Mljet
- Warnings and Dangers in Otok Mljet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otok Mljet
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Otok Mljet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otok Mljet
Photos in Otok MljetSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Swansea Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Vrisnik Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Brussels Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Graz Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos