"VT meeting with Huyghebaert & Co. / June 2005" Brussels by halikowski
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,650 reviews and 11,941 photos
- Pros:Eclectic; biingual; multicultural; nicely bourgeois
- Cons:can't think of any
- In a nutshell:I like it
There's a public library bordering the gardens. Leafing through a biography of george Bernard Shaw one day in three... more travel advice
I carelessly threw a 10-journey bus ticket into the bin, thinking it was valid for one journey. The bins are locked,... more travel advice
halikowski's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
- Posted in Travel South Korea Forum "Re: name for chili pepper in Korea"
- Wrote a Review the bins in Parc de Bruxelles (the royal park) in Brussels Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Parc Felix Hap"
- Commented on one of budapest8's Brussels travel pages
- created a Brussels Travel Page "VT meeting with Huyghebaert & Co. / June 2005"
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Budapest Intro, 24 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vrisnik Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Swansea Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Graz Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Hvar Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos