"Summer walks" Köstenberg by halikowski
Köstenberg Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
On 10 July 2011, I walked from the Woerther See across the Ossiacher Tauern range of mountains to Ossiach, actually Rappitsch. Beautiful, hot, weather; thankfully much of the walking was under forest cover. Took 6 hours.
On the way found chanterelle mushrooms (Pfifferlinge), Satanspilz (easy to confuse with boletus, or Steinpilz), ripe bilberries, a turquoise jay's feather, a few raspberries.
Sternberg seems untouched by history. Photos of soldiers killed in action in WW1 and WW2 adorn the vestibule walls.
halikowski's Related Pages
Köstenberg Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Köstenberg
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Köstenberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Köstenberg
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Vrisnik Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Swansea Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Hvar Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Graz Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos