"Fishing village cum destination for excursions" The Mumbles by halikowski
The Mumbles Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 85 photos
this photo is taken from Bracelet Bay. Possible to swim here, if you are hardy. `Ma non e il Mediterraneo'.
they hold regattas of DIY boats here in August. Half of them sink. You would have thought the teams would have enough sense to hold trial runs prior to the competition.
- Pros:for UK this is the Riviera
- Cons:a long way from the heat and white stone of Jelsa
halikowski's Related Pages
The Mumbles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mumbles - A Charming little town"
- "Y Mwmbwls"
- "The Mumbles"
- "Fishing village cum destination for excursions"
- "mysterious but exciting.."
- "Mumbles (Mwmbwls)"
- "The Mumbles, Wales"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Mumbles
- Hotels in The Mumbles
- Transportation in The Mumbles
- Restaurants in The Mumbles
- Shopping in The Mumbles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Mumbles
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to The Mumbles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Mumbles
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Swansea Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- Vrisnik Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Brussels Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Graz Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos