"`Swansea tenyleg nagyon csuf, meg sem alltunk'" Swansea by halikowski
Swansea Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 255 photos
Looks on to the park
- Pros:beautiful view on to the park; stylish in a 1904 kind of way
- Cons:too quiet for my Portuguese friends
Swansea is the wettest city in the UK, which is already quite a wet place. Builders repairing roofs don't always tell... more travel advice
Exhibition currently on at Oriel Richards gallery until mid-February. The artist likes rocks, and clouds and natural... more travel advice
halikowski's Related Pages
Swansea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swansea - Abertawe"
- "Croeso i Abertawe (Swansea)"
- "Only a few hours there"
- "`Swansea tenyleg nagyon csuf, meg sem alltunk'"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swansea
- Hotels in Swansea
- Transportation in Swansea
- Nightlife in Swansea
- Restaurants in Swansea
- Shopping in Swansea
- Warnings and Dangers in Swansea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swansea
- 11 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Swansea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swansea
Photos in SwanseaSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Budapest Intro, 24 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vrisnik Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Swansea Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Graz Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Hvar Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos