"Monti Sibillini" Norcia by halikowski
Norcia Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 54 photos
After a famous black-and-white feature spread in a British national paper - probably the Independent - I decided that this was one of the most enticing landscapes of Italy with its emptiness and soft curved lines.
I actually visited it en route to Greece with my friend Heinrich in July 1995, but he is no walker, and so the high-plains drifting will have to wait for another occasion.
It was my best friend Herve who actually went off in June 1998 to discoer the Plano Alto, to my great envy, after I had a motorbike accident in Florence that put me out of action. This is one of the photos he took from June 1998.
VT member Pallina (living in Reggio-Emilia) has the best VT page on this place and its whereabouts. ...
halikowski's Related Pages
Norcia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norcia – sausage and magnificent hiking"
- "Castelluccio di Norcia"
- "Easter holidays 2007"
- "Monti Sibillini"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norcia
- Transportation in Norcia
- Restaurants in Norcia
- Shopping in Norcia
- Warnings and Dangers in Norcia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Norcia
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Norcia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norcia
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Budapest Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vrisnik Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swansea Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zakopane Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Bremen Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Graz Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Hvar Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos