"A New Life In Berlin" ultra_violet's Profile

Exploring Europe

My husband and I got married last July. We moved to Berlin in September, and have been learning the language, studying, writing, and exploring Europe as much as we can. Last week we went to Geneva, and next week we're off to Scotland. Let me know what other cultural corners, and hidden medieval locales you recommend we go.

Everything Airports

Check out this website. Good info about airport transportation etc.

• Intro Updated Jan 27, 2008

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2006 at 12:14 PM

Hey there! Sounds like you and your boyfriend have a pretty cool trip planned. Have fun! Mark

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2005 at 5:43 AM

Hi , I noticed u've been to Cannes, so feel free to have a look at my brand new pages on l'Ile Ste Marguerite Keep travelling & enjoy VT, Greetz from Antwerp, C

• Jul 31, 2003 at 3:02 AM

Many many happy returns of the day..wishing you a happy birthday

• Docu2001's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 1:10 PM

Look forward to reading some of your pages ...

• Lion_Beat's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 12:03 PM

Welome on VT. I guess you already re-planned your itinerary. Where are you going? If you still have questions you can post them on forums.

• Todd64's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 8:51 AM

Think you're feeling "crazy" now? Wait until the Absinthe kicks in. Have a great time on your adventure! :)

• dmrtn's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 8:49 AM

I'm interested now! What is your (current) itinerary? Leave it up on your homepage. It'd be interesting to see how it had changed too. And indeed, welcome to VT. :-)

• May 29, 2003 at 1:05 PM

welcome to VT!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!