Vero Beach Warnings Or Dangers Tips by cet128 Top 5 Page for this destination
Vero Beach Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 0 photos
If you are on the beach in the early morning or the evening you must use bug spray. There are tiny bugs that bite you and the bites really itch. I would compare the bites to chigger bites. We found a benedryl spray that worked really well to relieve the itching so you might want to take some. My bites didn't show up until we left and I never felt a thing until I started scratching them.
More Reviews (8)
cet128's Related Pages
Vero Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vero beach florida"
- "Welcome to Vero Beach Florida"
- "We stay at Disney's resort north of Vero Beach."
- "Vero Beach"
- "Cruiser's Haven"
- "terible22's new Vero Beach Page"
- "Rick_and_Lin's new Vero Beach Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vero Beach
- Hotels in Vero Beach
- Nightlife in Vero Beach
- Restaurants in Vero Beach
- Shopping in Vero Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Vero Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vero Beach
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vero Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vero Beach
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vero Beach Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Skagway Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Brown County State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Banff Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.