"We stay at Disney's resort north of Vero Beach." Top 5 Page for this destination Vero Beach by cet128
Vero Beach Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 99 photos
We joined the Disney Vacation club in 1999. I swore I would never do something like that but it has worked out well. If you like the Disney atmosphere and want to lay around the beach or the pool, this is a great place to do it.
Here is the pool. There are lots of places to sit either by the pool and bake in the sun or in a quiet corner reading a book in the shade. The kids are now old enough for us to let them go play at the pool and not worry about them.
The kids enjoyed playing in the ocean with their boogie boards. I don't like the ocean so I relaxed in the room reading or watching old soccer games I have on tape.
- Pros:Nice beach, pool and first class hotel.
- Cons:Not much entertainment near by but are you going there for that anyway?
The hotel has several different kinds of rooms available. They offer 1) a regular hotel room, 2) a room with a small... more travel advice
Capt. Hiram's restaurant is in downtown Sebastion. We liked this restaurant so much that the next time we go to Vero... more travel advice
cet128's Related Pages
Vero Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vero beach florida"
- "Welcome to Vero Beach Florida"
- "We stay at Disney's resort north of Vero Beach."
- "Vero Beach"
- "Cruiser's Haven"
- "terible22's new Vero Beach Page"
- "Rick_and_Lin's new Vero Beach Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vero Beach
- Hotels in Vero Beach
- Nightlife in Vero Beach
- Restaurants in Vero Beach
- Shopping in Vero Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Vero Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vero Beach
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vero Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vero Beach
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vero Beach Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Skagway Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Brown County State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Banff Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.