"Middlebury, Vermont" Middlebury by sarahandgareth
Middlebury Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 79 photos
I spent four years in Middlebury while attending Middlebury College. Admittedly most of my time was spent on campus, since that is what college students do. But, that didn't stop me from enjoying the limited time I had in this small community.
Like lots of college towns, Middlebury has a fantastic location, the money to maintain great restaurants and stores, and plenty to see and do.
The more I return to Middlebury, the more I realize what a wonderful thing I had...and took for granted. I have visited a number of times since graduation, and, at the end of each trip, I always regret having to leave. Gareth has been for a number of times now and has fallen in love with the area just as I have.
Fortunately, we haven't found ourselves short of excuses between skiing, weddings, and college-related activities.
- Pros:Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
- Cons:Very quiet.
More upscale than its downstairs neighbor, Angela's Pub, the relatively new Two Brothers Tavern has become our first... more travel advice
My first tour of Otter Creek Brewery was with my Middlebury College Microbiology class to learn the details of using... more travel advice
sarahandgareth's Related Pages
Middlebury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the FALLS"
- "Middlebury - Victorian Houses & Middlebury College"
- "Middlebury, Vermont"
- "Quaint, but small New England College town"
- "Visiting Family"
- "themerg's new Middlebury Page"
- "Middlebury: A larger town along Hwy 7"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middlebury
- Hotels in Middlebury
- Transportation in Middlebury
- Nightlife in Middlebury
- Restaurants in Middlebury
- Shopping in Middlebury
- Warnings and Dangers in Middlebury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middlebury
- 16 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Middlebury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middlebury
Photos in MiddleburySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 33 photos
- Boston Intro, 51 reviews, 30 photos
- Dublin Intro, 38 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 37 reviews, 17 photos
- Seattle Intro, 27 reviews, 20 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 19 photos
- Kilimanjaro National Park Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerville Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Bethlehem Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos