"Diverse Student Community" Top 5 Page for this destination Somerville by sarahandgareth

Somerville Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 71 photos

We live at the southern end of Medford and find ourselves in Somerville on a regular basis, especially the area around Davis Square. The area is full of students (Tufts University is a very short walk) and young professionals, so as a result the streets and businesses are generally very lively. There are lots of restaurants, coffee shops, eclectic stores and bars.

We especially love Davis Square in the summer! The students have gone home, so everything is less crowded. Plus, we can enjoy an ice cream in the square listening to live music!

For other area higlights, check out our ever expanding Cambridge and Boston pages.

• Intro Updated Mar 9, 2008

• diver-x's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Howdy neighbor! Great tips! Never been to Tu Y Yo - sounds great! I'll have to check it out! Thanks!!!

• ladyanne's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2005 at 10:55 AM

Hi...my old boyfriend before I married my husband now lives in Medford, He is an architect...have you met him? Lives, on Powderhouse Hill Rd. Gary Davis has an adopted son named Zach.

• KarenandCory's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2005 at 1:07 PM

Ah, you have good taste in restaurants. I was pleased to see one of my faves, Tu y Yo.

• rwlittle's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 6:18 PM

The Somerville Theatre is great, I miss going over there to catch movies on a Sunday afternoon!

sarahandgareth Visits Here Frequently!

sarahandgareth

“So much to see, so little time...”

Badges & Stats in Somerville

Have you been to Somerville?

Latest Activity in Somerville