"Kentucky Wedding" Louisville by sarahandgareth
Louisville Travel Guide: 410 reviews and 622 photos
I'm not sure if we would ever have made it to Lousville if my cousin's fiancée hadn't grown up there. That would have been quite a loss. Although we weren't there long, and spent a fair amount of our time shuttling back and forth between wedding events, we really enjoyed ourselves. Not to mention the nice spring weather the first day we were there.
Admittedly, we didn't choose this hotel...it was where the bride and groom blocked off rooms. However, we have no... more travel advice
Like most of the US, it didn't really seem like there was any way around other than driving. Not great if you are on a... more travel advice
sarahandgareth's Related Pages
Louisville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A "Wicked" Weekend in Louisville"
- "Louisville Louisville Louisville"
- "Home of the Kentucky Derby"
- "Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Fried Chicken"
- "bmiller39's new Louisville Page"
- "Louisville: Gateway to the South"
- "Ancestor Searches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Louisville
- Hotels in Louisville
- Transportation in Louisville
- Nightlife in Louisville
- Restaurants in Louisville
- Shopping in Louisville
- Warnings and Dangers in Louisville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Louisville
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Louisville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Louisville
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 33 photos
- Boston Intro, 51 reviews, 30 photos
- Dublin Intro, 38 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 37 reviews, 17 photos
- Seattle Intro, 27 reviews, 20 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 19 photos
- Kilimanjaro National Park Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerville Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Bethlehem Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos