"Massanutten Vacation" Harrisonburg by lefties
Harrisonburg Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 20 photos
Solitude is where we found it. Located an hour away from the hustle and bustle of Washington DC.
...of the 125+ activities fishing is a great way to start the day! Part of the golf course is also in the picture.
The gals enjoying the fresh air.
Frontrow left to right; Becky (wife), Mom, and Kylie (niece).
Backrow; Ann (sister in-law)
- Pros:Serenity and Solitude.
- In a nutshell:It was all good!
Many different 'types' of building styles can be viewed like this beautiful timber-frame. more travel advice
We took a casual drive through the resort properites looking for 'building' ideas for a future retirement property. We... more travel advice
lefties' Related Pages
Harrisonburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great location for sidetrips"
- "Welcome to Harrisonburg"
- "Massanutten Vacation"
- "Radiofire4's Harrisonburg Page"
- "SchuminWeb - Harrisonburg, Virginia"
- "Scratch one more place from my Bucket List"
- "Living in Harrisonburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrisonburg
- Hotels in Harrisonburg
- Restaurants in Harrisonburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrisonburg
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Harrisonburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrisonburg
Photos in HarrisonburgSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Harrisonburg Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Grundlsee Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Scotland Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 photos
- Plano Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.