"The Starnbergersee" Starnberg by mjmarijack
Starnberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
I've always thought that the Starnbergersee was one of the prettiest lakes in all of Germany. The forests surround the lake, and their are small beach house that dot the shoreline. Our friends have a shore house and whenever we are there during the summer months we cook out and swim.
One of the prettiest times of day on the Starnbergersee is sunset.
- Pros:Beautiful lake, both by day and by night.
- In a nutshell:Take the time to stop and view this special place.
mjmarijack's Related Pages
Starnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beauty south of Munich"
- "Beautiful Starnberg"
- "Starnberg - You will love it!"
- "The Starnbergersee"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Starnberg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Starnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Starnberg
Top 5 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 3 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 3 photos
- Starnberg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rehden Intro, 3 photos
- Trento 1 review, 1 photo