"Stepping Stone to Broken Group Islands" Ucluelet by mht_in_la
Ucluelet Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 87 photos
Similar to Tofino, Ucluelet also benefits from the tourism brought in by the Pacific Rim National Park. But it has not established its own fame like Tofino. Maybe that's why I'm the first one to post here.
With its proximity to the Broken Group Islands, Ucluelet can be an interesting town to visit too. From here you can take the B.C. Ferry MV Lady Rose through the archipelago to Port Alberni. I travelled by car and only came here to hike the short coastal trail and see the lighthouse.
mht_in_la's Related Pages
Ucluelet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A brilliant place to go bear spotting!"
- "Stepping Stone to Broken Group Islands"
- "It's different than the others"
- "Fishing with Canadian Princess"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ucluelet
- Hotels in Ucluelet
- Restaurants in Ucluelet
- Shopping in Ucluelet
- Warnings and Dangers in Ucluelet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ucluelet
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ucluelet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ucluelet
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 80 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 75 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 67 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 63 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 45 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 39 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 41 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jasper National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues