"Phare Amédée" New Caledonia by Stellla
New Caledonia Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
This lighthouse has been brought by Napoleon from France, and now it is standing at the entrance of the lagoon few kilometers from Noumea. The island is tiny, just good for day trip to snorkel around...still one of the most beautifull beach I have seen.
New caledonia is quite big island, 500 kilometers of lenght and plenty of little islands in the lagoon. There is plenty opportunity to find yourself alone on an island if you rent a boat during the week, and snorkeling is great too, a loads of fishes,corals, snakes even sharks.
Ok, I know it sounds a bit lazy, but really sunbathing on those beaches is a delight. White sand, blue sky and blue sea, coconuts and palmtrees all around...yes I guess it is Even.
That is a must I reckon, I had the chance to spend a whole day on a little boat going around the lagoon to find... more travel advice
Stellla's Related Pages
New Caledonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phare Amédée"
- "Noumea and Isle of Pines"
- "New Caledonia......Noumea"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Caledonia
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New Caledonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Caledonia
Top 10 Pages
- Finland Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grenoble Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antibes Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Caledonia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- French Polynesia Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New Caledonia Intro, 3 photos
- Monaco Intro, 3 photos
- Courchevel Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.