"Aspen's Neighbour" Snowmass Village by Emmjai
Snowmass Village Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
Snowmass is'round the mountain' from Aspen, and is very different. We visited in the summer, when the dirt board championships were there. We found Snowmass to be a very relaxed and friendly place; almost everyone we met seemed to be happy to go out of their way to help us.
The brownish red peaks of the these Rockie Mountains gives the name to the nearby Lake. A pieceful place, at 9,500 feet, with a fascinating beaver dam.
We went on a trip where we taken to the lake by bus, then mounted bikes and pointed them downhill to Aspen, and let off the breaks. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee It was great!
Amazing to think that those little animals build this
Emmjai's Related Pages
Snowmass Village Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Snowmass Village/Ski Area"
- "Snowmas Mall"
- "Aspen's Neighbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Snowmass Village
- Hotels in Snowmass Village
- Transportation in Snowmass Village
- Restaurants in Snowmass Village
- Warnings and Dangers in Snowmass Village
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Snowmass Village
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Snowmass Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Snowmass Village
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lourdes Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Sweden Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos