"Road Town, Tortola, BVI" Road Town by Emmjai
Road Town Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
Road Town; a funny name for a place where most of the activity relates to boats and water, be it the ferry from St Thomas, the yachts of the rich and famous, or passing cruise ships. The Island is less than 15 miles long, so not much in the way of roads!
But pottering around and people watching can be fun! Watch out for the chickens that are everywhere, and the cockerell that was no respector of time!
Image which Yacht you will own when you win the lottery! Sitting watching the comings and goings is a great way to relax, with a bottle of the local beer, or a glass of rum.
Road Town is the Capital of BVI, and the government offices looked modern and almost an attractive place to work!
Emmjai's Related Pages
Road Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "capital of the BVI"
- "Road Town"
- "Road Town, Tortola, BVI"
- "Cruise Ship or Sailboat"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Road Town
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Road Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Road Town
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lourdes Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Sweden Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos