"Walpole" Walpole by pinkbear
Walpole Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 178 photos
Walpole is in the South-west of Western Australia, and like Margaret River has an abundance of top quality wineries and picturesque surrounds. Unlike Margaret River the atmosphere is much more relaxed and less pretentious, to me, more enjoyable. The tree top walk is mind blowing. They call it the valley of the giants. If you're afraid of heights - beware!
pinkbear's Related Pages
Walpole Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Walpole, Western Australia"
- "Walpole And Walpole-Nornalup National Park"
- "Walpole - Home Of The Tree Top Walk"
- "LOVELY WALPOLE"
- "Walpole WA - Wildflowers, Beaches & Tree Top Walk"
- "More than just trees"
- "a pretty little WA town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Walpole
- Hotels in Walpole
- Restaurants in Walpole
- Shopping in Walpole
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walpole
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Walpole?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walpole
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Canberra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Dresden Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Mexico Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Liguria Intro, 2 photos