"Being Big Isn't Everything" Liechtenstein by Tea4Two
Liechtenstein Travel Guide: 451 reviews and 1,261 photos
In some ways you could be forgiven for thinking Liechtenstein is part of Switzerland. In fact it is easy to drive right through Liechtenstein and not even know you had been there!!
It is the world's fourth smallest country squeezed between the Rhine and the Austrian Alps. It is a quiet unassuming place with people only visiting for the novelty value of adding another country to those they have already visited.
- In a nutshell:Small and Pretty
Tea4Two's Related Pages
Liechtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liechtenstein: the Shangri La of Europe"
- "Liechtenstein, the pretty Principality"
- "Liechtenstein is a little Gem"
- "Guilty again of country collecting! Make that #54"
- "wee tiny ickle country"
- "LIECHTENSTEIN - Unique and Special"
- "Liechtenstein - Between Austria and Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liechtenstein
- Hotels in Liechtenstein
- Transportation in Liechtenstein
- Nightlife in Liechtenstein
- Restaurants in Liechtenstein
- Shopping in Liechtenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Liechtenstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liechtenstein
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Liechtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liechtenstein
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Intro, 45 reviews, 40 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Sark Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Zürich Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Herm Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint-Malo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Vaduz 3 reviews
- Switzerland Intro, 2 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Taormina 2 reviews