"Cool town in the middle of the Outback" Charleville by LHedbor
Charleville Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 60 photos
It's nothing short of incredible that a town this remote should have so many attractions catering to tourists.
From a terrific museum of the Royal Flying Doctors Service, to a wonderful wildlife centre featuring some of Australia's coolest - and rarest - beasties, to the incomparable Cosmos Centre, Charleville is off the beaten track, but is still well worth the trip.
- Pros:Friendly town, terrific history, great attractions
- Cons:Far from nearly anything else, carnage on the roads
- In a nutshell:For a sense of the Aussie Outback, Charleville can't be beat!
Be sure that your vehicle is equipped with bull bars, so that if (when) you encounter a live (or freshly dead) 'roo in... more travel advice
Charleville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHARLEVILLE NORTH WEST QUEENSLAND"
- "Charleville -"
- "Cool town in the middle of the Outback"
- "Charlevile - where the stars shine bright"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charleville
- Hotels in Charleville
- Transportation in Charleville
- Restaurants in Charleville
- Warnings and Dangers in Charleville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charleville
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Charleville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charleville
No friends yet.