"Travels, travels, travels.............. wonderful!" grahamNI's Profile

The start

Hello and welcome to my world......... well, the world as I see it may be more accurate.
I love to travel and do all the things that most other folks say they enjoy too. E.g. Meeting other people, seeing how they live, sharing information etc.etc.
I am lucky in that when I worked for a living I worked for the International Division of my company and so I managed to travel much more than would normally be the case.
I made full use of my time spent overseas, whether it was enjoying the food and wine or the sights ......

Where to go ?

I started out, in the usual way, by enjoying 2 weeks in the sun, though things have moved on somewhat since then!
My first overseas visit was to Italy; Rome, Florence and Venice all have that certain something.

I then went on to visit (and enjoy), France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Spain, Denmark, San Marino, Tunisia, Malta, Cyprus, Egypt, Canada, USA, Belize, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, Falkland Islands, Kenya, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, the Maldives Thailand, Croatia, Macedonia, Switzerland Japan, Australia and most recently Morocco.

I love the UK and Ireland too, and have been lucky enough to spend lots of time on the Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Islands. Return visits are now overdue.

I enjoy breaks in London and visiting friends on the south coast.
I am fortunate to have friends in Ireland and plan to see more of this beautiful island too.

I was totally taken with Australia in every sense on my first visit in 2003, so much so that I returned with more friends in late 2005 to spend a few weeks there.......... updates now long over due on the Aussie pages!

Japan was an unexpected delight.
I would love to go back and see some of the country side, having visited Tokyo and Osaka, (briefly) I need to see some greenery!

I am keen to hear about places that I have been to and places that I have not yet been able to visit, all suggestions and comments are very welcome.

• Intro Updated Jul 16, 2012

• iweber's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2011 at 6:09 AM

Happy belated! You, myself and Bill Clinton!

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2007 at 3:14 AM

happy birthday to you. wish you get great time in your birthday free and happiness Burma(Myanmar)

• May 11, 2007 at 3:24 AM

have you been sucessfull in finding out the costs of car park or the hire company that let's you take car to Morocco? Thanks Brano from Lisburn

• 2me's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 7:07 AM

Hi Graham. Nice to know we have a member from Ballymena in here. I have just returned back from a weekend visit made to Ballymena and its surroundings. I had wonderful time. Check my pages :) Cheers. Abbas, Derry

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Hello Graham: Thanks for stopping by my Tangiers page. That was a fun side trip from Spain. It sure was a different culture experience.

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2006 at 5:51 AM

its on lapad near hotel zagreb i think the hotel was called the bus nr 6 stoped there and there is also a taxi stop

• mikoykoy's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2006 at 1:37 AM

Hello Graham. Thank you very much for your greetings. Cheers.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 7:31 AM

it is a great place, i've been lucky to have 6 months here. yeah, back to oz - for a bit

• Jul 4, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Thanks for the kind comments on my Vegas pages. Weird thing is i will be 50 in August the same as you,just a couple of weeks earlier. Go to Vegas,you wont be disappointed i promise...John.

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 6:03 AM

Thank you, have a wonderful time, the weather should get better since it's been awful for so long now also in Dalmatia. Good luck!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!