"Wonderland for Skiers!!" Hirschegg by JamesWtc
Hirschegg Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 7 photos
This is the place I had my first try on skiing, and the place I learned how to ski well. This is also the place I had my first white Christmas.
I will never forget this place, a friendly, quiet and peaceful town, albeit a German speaking town, but I get along well with my limited German vocabulary. How can I forget this place with so many firsts?
My ski instructor for absolute beginner.
I took the 4 days lessons for Erste Tag skiers. Here I had my first hand on on the ski.
And yes, I managed the basis skiing technique on first 4 days. On 5th and 6th day, I hired a private instructor to teach me more intermediate technique, and more importantly he took me up to the higher station on Ifen mountain, 2030m above sea level. From there we descended to the ski resort. And yeah... without falling down and occasionally speeding down the slope. It was fantastic!!!
Take time to explore some less traveled ski trails. It could offer you the best view of the mountain afar. I do not know... more travel advice
This is a quiet town made for skiers. Nothing much going on at night but have a couple of beers in the bars. This is by... more travel advice
JamesWtc's Related Pages
Hirschegg Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hirschegg
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hirschegg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hirschegg
Photos in HirscheggSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 3 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sarikei Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Hirschegg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Basel Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banaue Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Batad Intro, 1 review, 4 photos