Sarikei Things to Do Tips by JamesWtc
Sarikei Things to Do: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Some forest has been destroyed for other development or plantation.
Stop by the road to see this wide plain is very relaxing.
Occasionally, but quite often you can find this kind of modern building out of nowhere on the of roads to other town.
You can find no other housing surround with it standing by the road side alone.
You can find this kind of house along the way out of city. Athough it looks old and kinda rural, it has access to basic electricity and clean water supply.
A paddy field
Drives just a few kilometres out of town centre, you can find some old wooden houses located far from each other.
They are mainly farmers planting pepper, cocoa, and some other fruits.
This is only a ten floors building but it serves as the tallest building in Sarikei.
Address: Located just on the Nyelong river bank
More Reviews (2)
JamesWtc's Related Pages
Sarikei Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tecpán Guatemala Hotels
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu Hotels
- Xizhou Hotels
- Ungstein Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sarikei
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sarikei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarikei
Top 10 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 3 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sarikei Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Hirschegg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Basel Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banaue Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Batad Intro, 1 review, 4 photos