"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by JamesWtc
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,188 reviews and 14,376 photos
No one will miss this tallest building in the world -- Petronas Twin Tower when visiting Malaysia. It is the landmark here!
I did not bring along my tripod, so this picture is a bit blur. I am not a professional photographer, so, forgive me!
- In a nutshell:The city that never sleeps
This is the Transport system around the KL area. It gives a convenience and cheap method of travelling in KL. more travel advice
Although the china town has changed from the previous busy and crowdy to a nice, clean and beautiful street, but I still... more travel advice
JamesWtc's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 45 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 3 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sarikei Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Hirschegg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Basel Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banaue Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Batad Intro, 1 review, 4 photos