"Taxco, Briefly" Taxco by garridogal
Taxco Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 35 photos
On my high school trip to Mexico we stopped over in Taxco on our way to Acapulco. I remember an adorable and quaint village and the beautiful hotel where we stayed.
We explored the village, bought some souvenirs, and then ate at a restaurant that decided to serve us all the same food although we had ordered different things. We didn't protest. Maybe this was because we were too young and not confident enough to stand up for ourselves. Or, maybe it was because the food they served us was delicious!
garridogal's Related Pages
Taxco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TAXCO, Mexico"
- "Small colonial town on a hill"
- "A PEARL IN MEXICO.!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taxco
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Taxco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taxco
Photos in TaxcoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue