"Gorgeous stone homes and great little shops!" Chestnut Hill by garridogal
Chestnut Hill Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Spent a morning in Chestnut Hill on my own. While my friend had her hair done and did some last minute Christmas shopping, I had a mani/pedi and then hit Main Street. It's full of restaurnants and shops which, to my delight, were mainly individually owned. No sign of a Gap or Pottery Barn which is a refreshing change!
Due to all the stone quarries in this area, most of the homes and other structures are made of stone and just gorgeous!
They might just seem standoff-ish at first!
- Pros:Beautiful and charming
- Cons:I'd have to spend more time there to figure this out~
- In a nutshell:It's easy to spend a morning and maybe too much money there!
I always try to get to know the locals. You just never know who you'll meet. more travel advice
Well I would just NEVER resist the urge to visit any and every bead market I ever find! However, I don't always buy as I... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Chestnut Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gorgeous stone homes and great little shops!"
- Create a Chestnut Hill Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Chestnut Hill
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Chestnut Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chestnut Hill
Photos in Chestnut HillSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues