"Newburyport" Newburyport by garridogal
Newburyport Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 59 photos
After driving through a monsoon-like storm, we got to Newburyport. As soon we got into town it stopped. Maybe it was some sort of sign or maybe it was just very convenient.
This is the center of Newburyport. It's a cute, quaint, full of shops and oh so New England and it's a nice drive - even through a storm - on 1A from Beverly.
Okay, it's not really eerie. I looked at this photo and it reminded me of the bad movies I'd watch as a kid about a haunted New England town.
Just like a bit of Cape May in Ye Olde New England...
- Pros:A beautiful day trip from Boston
- Cons:You may wish you lived in such a picturesque place!
- In a nutshell:Newburyport - it's not just for lobstahs
When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping. Newburyport's full of little shops of all kinds. more travel advice
I turned off the main road and almost immediately saw this place and a place to park. Newburyport's just full of... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Newburyport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newburyport ~ history, architecture, boating"
- "Downtown Newburyport"
- "Newburyport is Quaint in a Modern Sort of Way"
- "Newburyport, Massachusetts"
- "shailja's new Newburyport Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newburyport
- Restaurants in Newburyport
- Shopping in Newburyport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newburyport
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Newburyport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newburyport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 20 reviews, 114 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues