"Berkshires Weekend" Lenox by garridogal
Lenox Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 22 photos
Went up the The Berkshires for a wedding in Lenox, at the Cranwell Inn. It's a gorgeous resort in a beautiful part of the state that I'd never visited. Sad, huh? Anyway, been there now and am happy to report that in spite of the hot 'n steamy weather and the fact that the outdoor wedding had to be moved under an awning, The Berkshires are beautiful!
We also went to North Adams to see Mass Moca. Check it out!
The Cranwell Inn has some great views of the surrounding Mountains/Hills/Highlands, whatever they are!
Just had to throw in this picture of my friend Niki and I at the Wedding Reception.
- Pros:Beautiful Mountains and surrounding towns
- Cons:Staying there can be expensive
- In a nutshell:The Berkshires are wonderful. Check 'em out!
There was a brunch for the guests, the day after the wedding, which we attended. I had put all the food I wanted on my... more travel advice
Really, all we did in Lenox was to attend a wedding so all I can recommend is that you check out the gorgeous resort... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Lenox Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lenox
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Lenox?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lenox
Photos in LenoxSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues