"Nantasket Beach Day" Hull by garridogal

Hull Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 40 photos

A Beachside Town

Nantasket Beach is in Hull and not too far from Boston. One of my friends lives around a mile from here and we recently had a fun, girlie day there. This is really a nice spot. There used to be an amusement park there and now all that remains is a beautiful vintage carousel, the boadwalk and of course, the beach!

Where IS that Grey Poupon?

It was too cold to lay on the beach or even contemplate getting into the water. However, the weather was perfect for our outdoor (and may I add) ch-chi brunch!

And naturally....

It's always good weather for just having fun!

• Pros:A short ride from Boston
  • Cons:Not much actual beach left due to erosion
  • In a nutshell:It's a nice spot to spend a day
  • Last visit to Hull: Aug 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 16, 2008

• Britannia2's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 12:32 PM

Enjoyed your Hull page. I work in Hull, England and am looking at Hulls around the world. This one looks nice.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 7:18 AM

Hiya Joann, Great job looks like alot of fun is to be had in Hull. Great tips & pics...Donna :)

• penumbra's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 8:02 PM

I like the idea about picnic tables along the boardwalk. Most boardwalks have benches but no tables.

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 7:31 AM

I used to come here with my room mate and her sister. Some pervert was taking pictures of us here and a cop confiscated his camera. It was freaky.

garridogal

“Tourists don't know where they've been. Travelers don't know where they're going. - Paul Theroux”

Badges & Stats in Hull