"A Bit 'O Brookline" Brookline by garridogal
Brookline Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 95 photos
I once read that Brookline is America's first suburb. Bostonians would pack up in the summer and trek the short distance there and spend summers in its mansions. Not too hard to picture this since being there does make you feel like you've gotten away.
However, it's just a short T ride away from Boston.
This is a shot of the Lars Anderson Car Museum. I was there for a Company Launch (the museum does a lot of functions). Otherwise, I probably would never have gone here but I'm glad I got to spend an evening at this really pretty location.
What kind of cuties you'll run into in Brookline!
- Pros:Within walking distance to Boston
- Cons:Some spots close too early
- In a nutshell:If it was good enough for the Kennedys.....
Barcelona is a fairly new place in the hood and they're always busy. I can see why. The interior decor is really nice,... more travel advice
Went here for birthday brunch and am so glad I picked the place. The location is sort of unique. Years ago it was a gas... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Brookline Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blizzard of January '05"
- "No Sleep 'Til..."
- "zChris' Brookline"
- "BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brookline
- Hotels in Brookline
- Transportation in Brookline
- Nightlife in Brookline
- Restaurants in Brookline
- Shopping in Brookline
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brookline
- 22 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Brookline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brookline
- Posted in Technical Help Forum ""
- Uploaded a Photo to "Not very authentic but tasty nonetheless!"
- Wrote a Review Not very authentic but tasty nonetheless! in Brookline Restaurants
- updated a Brookline Travelogue "The Brookline 300 Street Fair"
- Uploaded a Video to Brookline
- Commented on one of Rich62's Brookline travel pages
Photos in BrooklineSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue