"A Bit 'O Brookline" Brookline by garridogal
Brookline Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 107 photos
I once read that Brookline is America's first suburb. Bostonians would pack up in the summer and trek the short distance there and spend summers in its mansions. Not too hard to picture this since being there does make you feel like you've gotten away.
However, it's just a short T ride away from Boston.
What kind of cuties you'll run into in Brookline!
- Pros:Within walking distance to Boston
- Cons:Some spots close too early
- In a nutshell:If it was good enough for the Kennedys.....
I must've gone by Tatte hundreds of time yet I never tried it until recently. Just walking in the door I knew that I... more travel advice
Do you appreciate beautiful Victorian Romanesque architecture? Do you like looking at massive and intimidating looking... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Brookline Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Bit 'O Brookline"
- "No Sleep 'Til..."
- "zChris' Brookline"
- "BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brookline
- Hotels in Brookline
- Transportation in Brookline
- Nightlife in Brookline
- Restaurants in Brookline
- Shopping in Brookline
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brookline
- 25 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Brookline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brookline
Photos in BrooklineSee All Photos (76)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 79 reviews, 216 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 47 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 23 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues