"Better off in Beverly" Top 5 Page for this destination Beverly by garridogal
Beverly Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Beverly's right next to Salem, a town which gets a lot of attention because of it's "witchy" reputation. So, unlike it's neighbor, it's not full of bad tourist attractions and all that comes with that. It's pretty and got some fun stores, beautiful buildings and farm land.
Barbie and I took a drive through part of the North Shore. Beverly was our first stop. We shopped in a fun little shop full of accessories, jewelry, candles and other useless yet absolutely necessary objects. Then we found a cute cafe and walked until the rain started...
Casa de Moda is full of fun clothes, accessories, jewelry, novelty gifts, sunglasses, candles, greeting cards....you get... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Beverly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE NAVY."
- "Beverly, Massachusetts. Washington's Naval Base"
- "Historic Beverly"
- "Better off in Beverly"
- "The City by the Sea"
- "beverly mass. thats where i want to be"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beverly
- Transportation in Beverly
- Nightlife in Beverly
- Restaurants in Beverly
- Shopping in Beverly
- Warnings and Dangers in Beverly
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beverly
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Beverly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beverly
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues