"Rehoboth Beach Break" Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach by garridogal

Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 167 photos

Fourth of July Fun

I spent a long Fourth of July weekend with friends in Rehoboth Beach. It was my first visit to this seaside town and it did not disappoint. Aside from spending some quality time with good friends, the town is a wonderful beach community with just the right combination of quaint shops, crowded boadwalk, and quiet tree-lined residential streets.

Silver Lake

My friends' house is right off Silver Lake. So I spent a lot of time crossing over and walking by it. As you can see it's beautiful. It's also a protected land where lots of wildlife live.

You feel better knowing that, don't you?

When in Rome....

So, lots of folks bike around RB because it's much easier to park a bike and hey, it's good exercise! I hadn't ridden one in about 20 years so there were a few moments of trepidation on my part. But as you can see, I decided that it was just a matter of deciding that I'd do it. In fact, I grew to love zipping around town on one! Cars, there give bike riders the right of way so it was easy.

Plus, the piggy horn helped.

• Pros:Fun beach community
  • Last visit to Rehoboth Beach: Jul 2011
  • Intro Updated Aug 13, 2011

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2011 at 5:19 AM

I'm glad you were able to "get on yer bike" and ride around Rehoboth Beach. Great that you grew to love zipping around town on a bicycle!

garridogal

“Tourists don't know where they've been. Travelers don't know where they're going. - Paul Theroux”

Badges & Stats in Rehoboth Beach

Have you been to Rehoboth Beach?

Latest Activity in Rehoboth Beach