Leiden Transportation Tips by garridogal Top 5 Page for this destination
Leiden Transportation: 31 reviews and 41 photos
The Leiden Central train station is very centrally located. (Maybe that explains the name...) Arriving there, you're just a short walk from the city center. If you had layover there of a couple of hours or more, you could easily check out the city and grab a bite to eat.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Saturday is Markt Day!
- See All Sandwiches and smoothies before leaving...
- See All Warm Stroepwaffel
- See All Explore!
garridogal's Related Pages
Leiden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rembrandt, Boerhaave, Pelgrim Fathers, University"
- "Leiden, where Rembrandt was born in 1606"
- "I Love Leiden"
- "Leiden a city with a history"
- "A Rainy Morning Wander"
- "The key to ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leiden
- Hotels in Leiden
- Transportation in Leiden
- Nightlife in Leiden
- Restaurants in Leiden
- Shopping in Leiden
- Warnings and Dangers in Leiden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leiden
- 46 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Leiden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leiden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 20 reviews, 114 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues