Caribbean and Central America Hotel Tips by garridogal Top 5 Page for this destination
Caribbean and Central America Hotels: 33 reviews and 41 photos
The Good Life
I really enjoyed our concierge level room. It had a double bed and really comfy pull out couch that I slept on. We were also given robes, sparkling wine, fresh fruit, and best of all a balcony! I seriously will never go another cruise unless I can have a room with balcony.
Our room attendant couldn't be friendlier or better. And he always seem to be nearby to get us whatever we needed.
It was a lovely week!
Comparison: about average
Our view of the wake
I guess that's what a cruise ship basically is. The MS Sensation has several restaurants, bars, decks, pools, a casino, Internet Cafe, Beauty Salon, Gym, and stores. Basically, there's something for everyone. I'm sure there's a bunch of child related places and activities but I wouldn't know.
Unique Qualities: You're on a boat! You can sit out on a deck, look at the blue, blue Caribbean, watch the stars at night and wake up in a new location!
Was a little dissappointed in the food. However, I guess we got what we paid for. These cruises are a deal. More so, if you don't drink. Not a plus for me as my bar tab was almost as much as the cruise cost. Oops! Still, all in all, it's a great deal for your money. It's not the kind of trip I'd always want to take and if I do cruise again, I'd love to try another, higher priced line - but I had a great time.
Address: Check any travel site or travel agent
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (29)
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Ship Photos
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Aloe
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Go to a Wedding!
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Breakfast 'n Lunch 'n...
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Formal Nights
- See All SENSATION TIP - You get what you pay for
- See All SENSATION TIP - Photos! Photos! ...
- SENSATION TIP - Overpriced Stuff!
- SENSATION TIP - The Dangers of Being...
Been to Caribbean and Central America?Share your travels with the world!
garridogal's Related Pages
Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAILING THE CARIBBEAN ON GLASSY SEAS"
- "Caribbean Cruise: A True Form of Luxury"
- "Welcome to the Caribbean mon!"
- "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- "Cruising through the Carribbean!"
- "Backpacking through Central America"
- "Central America and Caribean by luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caribbean and Central America
- Hotels in Caribbean and Central America
- Transportation in Caribbean and Central America
- Nightlife in Caribbean and Central America
- Restaurants in Caribbean and Central America
- Shopping in Caribbean and Central America
- Warnings and Dangers in Caribbean and Central America
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mayfair Hotel
- The Percy Inn
- Ostello AIG Tergeste Trieste
- Comfort Inn Sweetwater
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- NH Manin Hotel Venice
- Ti Kaye Village Resort
- Parador de Cadiz
- Tartan Thistle Bed & Breakfast
- Watling Street Apartments
- Doubletree Club Boise
- Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center
- Matisse Properties
- Paragon Hotel
Badges & Stats in Caribbean and Central America
- 92 Reviews
- 312 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caribbean and Central America
- Posted in Technical Help Forum ""
- updated a Caribbean and Central America Travel Page "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- Uploaded a Photo to "SUMMIT TIP - Ship Photos"
- Wrote a Review SUMMIT TIP - Ship Photos in Caribbean and Central America Favorites
- Uploaded a Video to Caribbean and Central America
- Commented on one of deecat's Caribbean and Central America travel pages
Photos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Photos (312)
Videos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Videos (3)
Read real reviews about Caribbean and Central America Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Caribbean and Central America hotels
- Punta Cana Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Negril Hotels
- 429 Reviews - 962 Photos
- San Juan Hotels
- 689 Reviews - 2183 Photos
- Montego Bay Hotels
- 229 Reviews - 455 Photos
- Puerto Plata Hotels
- 71 Reviews - 230 Photos
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- 427 Reviews - 944 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 1018 Photos
- Ocho Rios Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 630 Photos
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- 420 Reviews - 805 Photos
- Providenciales Island Hotels
- 157 Reviews - 655 Photos
- Runaway Bay Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 187 Photos
- La Romana Hotels
- 58 Reviews - 101 Photos
- Kingston Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Nassau Hotels
- 648 Reviews - 1318 Photos
- Saint Thomas Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 60 Photos