"Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean" Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America by garridogal
Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide: 42,426 reviews and 103,992 photos
My previous cruising experience was on Carnival's cheapeast voyage. Basically, I got what I paid for and not a dime more. Especially if you consider that some of thier food was impossible to keep down. Although not horrific, it didn't leave me with a strong desire to try another cruise.
When I was invited to a wedding aboard the Celebrity Summit, I decided that I would give it another chance. I'd heard good things about Celebrity and I love destination weddings.
Our cruise started in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ports visited were Barbados, Saint Lucia, Antigua, St. Martin/Sint Maarten, and last but not least, St. Thomas.
I'm SO very glad I did take this cruise! The difference in every little thing was like day and night. Our room was in a better level so the amenities were fabulous. However, the atttitude and attention that was paid to us throughout the ship, just excelled. We were always made to feel that we were special. And who doesn't want that while away from home and work?
The ship was beautiful too. None of the decor was frightening (What a novel change!) and I was actually impressed by Celebrity's collection of artwork!
Boarding and leaving the ship was smooth and pleasant and at no time did I feel like we were cattle getting herded!
I'm now looking forward to cruising again, sometime!
I took a few photos of the boat. I guess I just must have thought it was as lovely as it is! more travel advice
My friends got married in the conservatory of the Celebrity Summit. It was a beautiful spot, the ceremony was quick, and... more travel advice
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Breakfast 'n Lunch 'n...
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Concierge Level
- See All SUMMIT TIP - Formal Nights
- See All SENSATION TIP - You get what you pay for
Written Jan 9, 2009
Sensation Days and Nights
Written Nov 28, 2011
Cruise One 2004
garridogal's Related Pages
Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAILING THE CARIBBEAN ON GLASSY SEAS"
- "Caribbean Cruise: A True Form of Luxury"
- "Welcome to the Caribbean mon!"
- "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- "Cruising through the Carribbean!"
- "Backpacking through Central America"
- "Central America and Caribean by luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caribbean and Central America
- Hotels in Caribbean and Central America
- Transportation in Caribbean and Central America
- Nightlife in Caribbean and Central America
- Restaurants in Caribbean and Central America
- Shopping in Caribbean and Central America
- Warnings and Dangers in Caribbean and Central America
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caribbean and Central America
- 92 Reviews
- 312 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caribbean and Central America
- Posted in Technical Help Forum ""
- updated a Caribbean and Central America Travel Page "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- Uploaded a Photo to "SUMMIT TIP - Ship Photos"
- Wrote a Review SUMMIT TIP - Ship Photos in Caribbean and Central America Favorites
- Uploaded a Video to Caribbean and Central America
- Commented on one of deecat's Caribbean and Central America travel pages
Photos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Photos (312)
Videos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
Top Caribbean and Central America hotels
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Montego Bay Hotels
- 231 Reviews - 465 Photos
- Negril Hotels
- 432 Reviews - 967 Photos
- San Juan Hotels
- 694 Reviews - 2269 Photos
- Runaway Bay Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Ocho Rios Hotels
- 270 Reviews - 636 Photos
- Trinidad Hotels
- 77 Reviews - 97 Photos
- Providenciales Island Hotels
- 159 Reviews - 656 Photos
- Tobago Hotels
- 59 Reviews - 132 Photos
- Port-of-Spain Hotels
- 12 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Puerto Plata Hotels
- 71 Reviews - 231 Photos
- Curaçao Hotels
- 346 Reviews - 709 Photos
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- 427 Reviews - 944 Photos
- Kingston Hotels
- 108 Reviews - 175 Photos
- La Romana Hotels
- 58 Reviews - 101 Photos