"Garlic 'n Trash" Bareyo by garridogal
Bareyo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Costa de Ajo means Garlic Coast. Perhaps it is or was grown around here. I don't happen to know. I do happen to know that I inadvertanly snapped a photo of a trash strewn beach. I obviously took this shot was taken with my zoom and that's why I missed it!
Well, obviously, there had been a great party the night before. Where were our invites???
Can you see the joy of not knowing that you're looking at trash?
garridogal's Related Pages
Bareyo Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bareyo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bareyo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bareyo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues