"You've Gotta Love a Name like Cangas de Onis!" Cangas de Onís by garridogal
Cangas de Onís Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 117 photos
We took our first outing in Asturias to Cangas de Onis. I had seen photos of its famous Roman Bridge and was excited to see it as we drove into town. I was equally excited to walk the streets of this little city and appreciate all the lovely architecture.
I especially loved this garden.
One of my favorite things about traveling is discovering little corners, alleys, and other nondescript yet beautiful spots.
Take this alley, for example. The light fixture, colors, porches, and even the hanging laundry provide a wonderful snippet of everyday life that's beautiful in spite of its ordinariness.
Cangas de Onis definitely plays up one of its regions famous features: la cidra. Cider, from Asturias is bubbly,... more travel advice
garridogal's Related Pages
Cangas de Onís Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ASTURIAS the Green Spain"
- "The historical town of Cangas de Onis"
- "You've Gotta Love a Name like Cangas de Onis!"
- "Cangas de Onis"
- "CANGAS DE ONÍS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cangas de Onís
- Hotels in Cangas de Onís
- Restaurants in Cangas de Onís
- Shopping in Cangas de Onís
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cangas de Onís
- 12 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Cangas de Onís?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cangas de Onís
Photos in Cangas de OnísSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 79 reviews, 216 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 47 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 23 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues