Durango Things to Do Tips by garridogal
Durango Things to Do: 3 reviews and 10 photos
A Canal runs though it
A canal runs through Durango. I don't know what it's called but I did dub it "the sad canal." As you can see, it must have seen better days. I suppose I could get onto Google maps and learn its name, but I simply don't want to.
In my mind it will always be as I see it, the sad canal...
Because my friends that I was traveling with were doing research about their genealogy, we visited a few ayuntamientos (city halls). Durango's was beautiful on the inside and the outside as well.
Address: Barrenkalea 17
The town's most prominent cathedral is an interesting structure. Its exterior looks as if it's seen better days with the entrance under an arcade that seems to obscure it. However, inside it's very pretty with an impressive gold altar.
Address: Calle Andra Mari 1
Phone: +34 946200098
garridogal's Related Pages
Durango Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Durango
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Durango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durango
Photos in DurangoSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues