"Loredo - Surfer's Paradise" Loredo by garridogal
Loredo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Loredo was the first stop on our "hug the coast" day in Cantabria that consisted of checking out as many coastal towns as time permitted. We made good use of our time here in spite of the fact that we wouldn't be surfing. We had a picnic lunch!
The city of Santander can be seen clearly on the other side of the water. The morning mist gradually cleared while we ate and the view became clearer and clearer.
The parking lot for this beach was full of campers and surfers and generally mellow beach folk. It was a real hippy vibe. We could dig it.
garridogal's Related Pages
Loredo Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Loredo
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Loredo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loredo
Photos in LoredoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues