"The Streets of Villaviciosa" Villaviciosa by garridogal
Villaviciosa Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 78 photos
I feel like our timing and sense of direction were off in Villaviciosa. Plus, the weather certainly didn't do us any favors.
It was raining and although it wasn't really cold, it was damp enough to make me feel as if a chill had gotten to my bones. You know that feeling, don't you? We parked the cars and headed into the center of town. From there we managed to head in the opposite direction of the quaint, older section of town. Going instead to a more modern residential area. It wasn't ugly but it wasn't what we wanted to see.
Because of the rain, the sun set earlier. When we did finally find the old section, it was dark. The streets were pretty empty too, due to the weather undoubtedly.
On the bright side, we did get a chance to linger outside the open side door of a bar where a guitarist was rehearsing. The music was beautiful and listening to it on that lonely rain slicked street made it somehow seem more special.
garridogal's Related Pages
Villaviciosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonio goes to Villaviciosa"
- "The Streets of Villaviciosa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villaviciosa
- Hotels in Villaviciosa
- Transportation in Villaviciosa
- Restaurants in Villaviciosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villaviciosa
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Villaviciosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villaviciosa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 76 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brookline Intro, 25 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues