"Hit the road!" garridogal's Profile
This past year I've been able to spend a good amount of time in Brewster (That's in Cape Cod for you non-locals.) Here are pages for Brewster , Provincetown and Dennis pages.
Speaking of beaches, here's a page for Rexhame Beach in Marshfield
UPDATE: Went back to the Cape! Here's a page for Chatham.
And.... here's a Wellfleet page.
Finally went back to California in September 2013, after WAY too long, for a visit with my best college friend. It was wonderful to re-connect with so many friends and all in all, a perfect break! My San Diego page is complete. I've also created pages for Los Angeles, Malibu Beach, Santa Monica, and La Jolla.
Spent a long weekend in beautiful Martha's Vineyard in July 2012. It is such a truly wonderful place, unique in so many ways. Being there it felt like I was so much farther from home than I really was and it made me truly appreciate my home state and all it has to offer.
In November '11 I went on a fabulous Caribbean Cruise which started in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ports visited were Barbados, Saint Lucia, Antigua, St. Martin/Sint Maarten, and last but not least, St. Thomas.
It was all about fun 'n sunshine!
Went to Northern Spain in October 2010. This picture pretty much sums it up!
Some of my pages: Madrid, Leon, Asturias,
Cangas de Onis, Covadonga, Gijon, Llanes, Oviedo, Piloña, Ribadesella, Tazones, Villaciosa, Durango, Elorrio, Comillas, Laredo.
I found VT as a result of researching my first solo trip in May 2003, to Amsterdam. That's why I'm keeping this picture on my homepage. That plus the fact that it makes me laugh.
I was taking a canal tour and as one does when one travels alone, I asked someone to take my picture. He was sitting across from me and my intent was that he take the picture from where he was. But noooo. He stood up, he moved back, he moved up, he aimed up he aimed down. He probably thought I wanted his family to be in the picture with me. Maybe he thought the family wanted to be in my picture. The result is what you see here. It looks as if I farted and everybody knew....
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 966 Reviews
- 3,562 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 107 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
updated their Profile Page "Hit the road!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hit the road!"
- garridogal and ronay are now friends.
- Commented on avs189's profile page
- Wrote a Review Museum Update Must See!! in Cambridge Things to Do
- updated a Brewster Travelogue "Paine's Creek Beach Flats"
- Uploaded a Video to Brewster
- Posted in Technical Help Forum ""
VideosSee All Videos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 78 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 20 reviews, 106 photos, 3 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues