"Middlebury: A larger town along Hwy 7" Middlebury by rmdw
Middlebury Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 79 photos
After stopping off in Bristol for lunch, we were running a little late so didn't have time to explore Middlebury as much as we would have liked. But it did have a beautiful looking stream (Otter Creek) running through it that would have been great to photograph - Next time!
The architecture of Middlebury looks similar to many of the other small towns of Vermont ... all gorgeous and well restored!
rmdw's Related Pages
Middlebury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the FALLS"
- "Middlebury - Victorian Houses & Middlebury College"
- "Middlebury, Vermont"
- "Quaint, but small New England College town"
- "Visiting Family"
- "themerg's new Middlebury Page"
- "Middlebury: A larger town along Hwy 7"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middlebury
- Hotels in Middlebury
- Transportation in Middlebury
- Nightlife in Middlebury
- Restaurants in Middlebury
- Shopping in Middlebury
- Warnings and Dangers in Middlebury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middlebury
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Middlebury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middlebury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 172 reviews, 287 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aguascalientes Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Estado de Zacatecas Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues