"Bristol, VT - A quaint little town in NW Vermont!" Bristol by rmdw
Bristol Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Bristol is a cute little town, not far off of Hwy 7, on the road directly south of Montreal. The downtown has been well restored, offering a potpourri of restaurants and craft shops.
Bristol is the kind of small town I love: Well restored buildings, clean, and plenty of interesting shops & restaurants!
This older lady is a wonderful example of Bristol: Perhaps a little eccentric but undoubtedly full of great character and many stories.
- In a nutshell:A neat place to stopover in for a few hours or a few days!
Call me wacky, but don't you think this is a rather odd name for a Chinese Restaurant?! Back home in Vancouver if... more travel advice
rmdw's Related Pages
Bristol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bristol, VT - A quaint little town in NW Vermont!"
- "Basaic Bristol Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bristol
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Bristol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bristol
Photos in BristolSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 172 reviews, 287 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aguascalientes Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Estado de Zacatecas Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues