"Bardo" Bardo by johnsakura
Bardo Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Bardo is a small town with a church sanctuarium that in my eyes looks like the only thing that moves this little town in souther west poland.
Bardo is located about 50 km from the southern polish/czech border of Kudowa Slone/Nachod.
You can see here the entrance of the town. Far away there´s the big church that can be seen from all side of town since its a very big building comparing to the other ones around. This town is a bit grey in colour. The majorit if the buildings existing in the town are not painted or are just old painted.
This is not a very nice destinations but I just leave this bit of information for interest and record.
This town is located rigt after a nice place called Szcztna with impressive landscapes, forest and hill palace.
Theres another palace in town. In this picture you can just see it a bit since its pretty far away. I didnt go there.maybe next time i go.
This picture was taken from the main road 8 going to Wroclaw.
26 km from Bardo heading south to the Czech border you have the city of Szczytna. Here you have the possibility of... more travel advice
johnsakura's Related Pages
Bardo Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bardo
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Bardo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bardo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues