"Boa Fé" Boa Fé by johnsakura
Boa Fé Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 31 photos
How can I again start to describe the countryside of Portuguese countryside? Well, I'll just start saying this this whole region of Alentejo is the least populated part of Portugal. This region is definately countryside. If you want to check unpopulated parts of Portugal with a very rich amount of monuments and where tourist don't come as much as in other parts of the country this is definately a must seen.
Again, another page on a small village that can be visited in less than one hour and that stays 30 minutes away from Evora.
This is how does the surroundings of this little village looks like. You'll find green colour in February like I did. I visited it in February 2004.
17th century Chuch. Very big surprise after driving for a while. I didnt have any idea this amazing church ever existed here. They have a anual party that I hear is every September.
johnsakura's Related Pages
Boa Fé Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Boa Fé
- 18 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Boa Fé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boa Fé
Photos in Boa FéSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues