"Hill of Esbarrondadouro" Esbarrondadouro by johnsakura
Esbarrondadouro Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 18 photos
This is a big farm with lots of hectares of land. It has many separated houses in diferent divisions of the farm creating little villages separating the farmers and the noble rich people's houses.
It has a very nice restaurant called Maçaroca inside where parties and weddings take place very often.
Lots of animals live here also. cattle the majority of them.
Esbarrondadouro Hill is located 4 km from Évora's entry heading Montemor-o-Novo.
johnsakura's Related Pages
Esbarrondadouro Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Esbarrondadouro
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Esbarrondadouro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esbarrondadouro
Photos in EsbarrondadouroSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues