"São Sebastião da Giesteira" Giesteira by johnsakura
Giesteira Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 23 photos
São Sebastião da Giesteira belongs to Evora district and is a normal countryside's country side (like I usualy call it) village.
Althoug people are only 14km away from Evora, they still live and think llike they are at least 300km farway. They produce almost all they need, fruits, vegtables, meat with cows and pigs, goats and sheeps.
There's not much to see here in the village. If you want to head the Caves of Escoural you have to pass here if you're comming from Evora. So why not to go for a 5minute walk and get to know how's this like. For knowlegde or curiosity.
People seem to like to garden a lot. You'll find lots of flowers growing and blooming all time of the year. This rose is growing yet in February. Picture taken in 4th February 2004. Nice weather I say.
Like I said on the previous text, people have all they need. Some picture with chickens.
johnsakura's Related Pages
Giesteira Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Giesteira
- 20 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Giesteira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Giesteira
Photos in GiesteiraSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues