"Lavre" Lavre by johnsakura
Lavre Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 30 photos
I went to Lavre to make a painting workshop to children. Thats also what I often do to work.
Lavre used to be called Lavar back in the medieval times, it was the King D.Dinis that started to urbanize it in 1304.
Very small village, typical Alentejo village.
This was the most affected villaged in Alentejo Region by the major Lisbon's earthquake (130km away!! incredible this!) back in November the 1st 1755. Everthing on this village went down. That's why no old palaces or castle.
this is very weird but beautiful at the same time. Also scare on the first look. These nests were considered National... more travel advice
johnsakura's Related Pages
Lavre Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lavre
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Lavre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lavre
Photos in LavreSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues